Australian Marine Conservation Society ABN 53 409 718 351
Address: 4/145 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Phone: (07) 3846 6777
AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition:
28th May 2021- 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- All entries for the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- Participant means a person who is eligible to participate in the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021;
- AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition means the Australian Marine Conservation Society’s raffle conducted by AMCS in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Website means website located at www.marineconservation.org.au accessible on the internet through the World Wide Web or via other wireless platforms connected to the internet;
- Promoter means the Australian Marine Conservation Society.
- AMCS means the Australian Marine Conservation Society.
- Employees of AMCS and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Board Members of AMCS and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition is a game of chance.
- The AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition commences 12.00am (AEST) Friday 28th May 2021 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 30th June 2021 (Promotion Period).
- AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition sign-ups and upgrades outside of this Promotional Period will not be included in the prize draw and will not be eligible for entry.
- Prizes will be drawn on at 3:00pm (AEST) on 1 July 2021 at the Promoter’s premises 4/145 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101. Winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.marineconservation.org.au .
- If any prizes are unclaimed within 14 business days via email or phone response, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12pm on 15 July 2021 at the Promoter’s premises. The winners will be notified by email. Winners names will also be published on the AMCS website.
- Each participant that enters the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- How to Enter
- To participate in the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition, a Participant must sign on to the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 via the www.marineconservation.org.au website or via response to online advertisement webform, using a valid email address.
- The Promoter however reserves the right at its sole discretion, but subject to State and Territory legislation, to not accept an entry or entries of any Participant, including if the entry contains anything slanderous or defamatory or is otherwise objectionable in any way.
- This competition is opt-out, meaning that entry is automatic by the completion of the steps set out in clauses 8 and 9.
- If AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 participants who fit the eligible criteria above wish not to participate in the competition- they must notify AMCS through written correspondence (email is acceptable to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Participants in the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition are not permitted multiple entries.
- All decisions as to whether a Participant’s entry has been incorrectly submitted, is incomplete or is included in the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition by the Promoter will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter, subject to State and Territory legislation. The Promoter and its agencies associated with theAMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition are not liable and do not accept responsibility for an error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in delivery or delivery failure that may result in a Participants entry not being received or received properly, or once received being included by the Promoter in the AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Competition. This includes any errors or failures that are caused by the Promoter and its agencies, including those arising out of any negligence or breach of duty on their behalf.
- Prize: AMCS Plastic Free Pledge July 2021 Package
- The first five prize draw winners are eligible to each win this prize, so long as they adhere to all terms and conditions in this document.
- The prize draw winners will receive:
- Pottery For The Planet Travel Cup (8oz / 235ml)
- AMCS Keep Cup Original (12oz / 340ml)
- AMCS Water Bottle (600ml Stainless Steel)
- AMCS Organic Turtle T-Shirt
- AMCS Bamboo Straw Kit
- AMCS Stainless Steel Straw
- AMCS Calico Bag ‘I Want My Seas Plastic Free’
- AMCS Calico Bag ‘Turning the Tide on Plastic Pollution’
- Product colour and style included in individual prize packs will vary according to stock availability, and may not match those displayed in promotional images.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash or exchange.
- Individual Pack Prize Value: $157.90
- Total Value of Prize: $789.50
- If the winner rejects the prize, they must do so through written correspondence. From the time AMCS receives written correspondence of rejection of the prize, the prize will officially be forfeited and AMCS reserves the right to draw a new winner.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.